Paul Millerd left the “safe” , predictable corporate world behind in 2017 to embark on what he calls, “The Pathless Path.”
Now, instead of grinding on slide decks and racking up billable hours for the likes of BCG and McKinsey, Paul is making it up as he goes…
A self-described, “curious human”, Paul spends his days exploring ideas, writing, and having conversations with others about their journeys into the unknown.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the Pathless Path?
- Why Paul left his dream job
- A letter Paul wrote to himself
- How do you get started on the Pathless Path?
- What quitting your job teaches you about yourself
- If there’s no path, how do you know if you’re on the right track?
- Dealing with uncertainty
- What’s next for Paul
- Nat Eliason on “Reclaiming the Joy of Work”
- What Ben Hunt calls “Industrially Necessary Work”
- Andrew Taggert’s “The Way Of Loss And The Way Of Wonderment”
More from Paul:
- Paul’s website: Boundless
- Paul’s podcast: Reimagine Work
- Paul’s substack newsletter: Boundless
- Paul on Twitter
Listen and Subscribe on: